15% off your Future Stores 2016 ticket with Fieldworks
Bridging the divide between digital and bricks-and-mortar continues to challenge retailers; how should they reinvigorate the store experience for a technology-driven audience?
Future Stores 2016 – taking place at Victoria Park Plaza, London, on 24th-25th May 2016 – will showcase best practice from more than 120 of Europe’s most progressive in-store innovators and retail thought leaders, including our Director, Chris Field.
Interactive case study sessions, roundtable discussions and synergy workshops will provide invaluable insights into transforming the store for future shoppers. Speakers include:
- Michael Durbridge, Director of Omni-Channel, B&Q
- Sienne Veit, Director, Online Product, John Lewis
- Leif Bode Nielsen, Omni-Channel Specialist, EMEA, Lego Group
- Worth Darling, Director Omni-Channel & Digital Retail, Global Sales, Adidas
- John Pillar, Chief Technology Officer, Arcadia Group Ltd.
- Kelly Tolan, Head of Customer Experience, Retail, Virgin Media
- Julian Burnett, Chief Information Officer, House of Fraser
- Myf Ryan, Director of Marketing – UK & Europe, Westfield UK
- Jennifer Fruehauf, Multichannel Strategy & Execution, Vodafone
As an official event partner, Fieldworks is delighted to be offering a 15% discount off the full ticket price for Future Stores 2016. To take advantage of this offer, enter the code FWORKS15 when you book your Future Stores ticket online.
See you at the show!