Account Based Marketing at Fieldworks is driven by
Account Based Marketing
We design campaigns that reach decision makers, based on their interests, their chosen channels, the people and organisations that influence them, and the way they prefer to receive and process information. And because reaching senior decision makers is harder than ever, our campaigns are targeted, insight-driven, persistent, persona-relevant and sales-focused.
OUR APPROACH IS BASED ON:
- Data and insight that we provide on your chosen market, sub-sectors, 25-35 organisations, decision makers and their influencers.
- Insight matched to your solutions and revenue targets to determine the ideal plan for each target organisation.
- Evaluation of your current priority target prospect list, to determine what data is already available and what needs to be sourced on each prospect, particularly around business needs. We identify areas where deeper prospect insight would improve the engagement strategy.
- Examination of the decision makers that you are currently engaged with and the potential to expand the circle of influence to reach key contacts.
- Evaluation of your current engagement strategy and recommendations on how this could be improved using market intelligence.
- Development of targeted engagement strategies using personalised, tailored content through dedicated channels including LinkedIn, direct mail and dedicated events.
- Our ABM approach starts and ends with the sales team, working alongside them to ensure that the messages in the company’s vision, value proposition and solution set are communicated consistently, right through to the sales pitch.