Astound Commerce already had a significant footprint in UK ecommerce tech, but was not all known to media, analysts, industry bodies and other influencers. In order to complement its existing direct outreach to clients and prospects, Fieldworks was hired as a key industry partner in the UK, Europe and the Middle East to build awareness of Astound in the retail market.
Fieldworks now works as an extension of the team to grow brand awareness and showcase Astound’s market leading propositions across product, services and consultancy. Astound also relies on Fieldworks, as an industry expert, to advise on topics, events, and awards that they should take advantage of.
An initial PR contract has now grown to embrace consultancy and partner relations.
Astound Commerce UK is an award-winning digital commerce agency and systems integrator, combining strategy, technology, creative and marketing services for leading brands and retailers in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound’s client list is a ‘Who’s Who’ of the UK’s largest, most high profile and profitable brands and companies. Its enviable roster of 60+ clients includes Boohoo, FatFace, Fenwick, Hackett, Halfords, Love Honey, Pepe Jeans, Revolution Beauty, Robert Dyas, Ryman, Sally Beauty, Space NK, Thorntons and WHSmith.
- Position Astound as an expert in their field, developing messaging and content that supports their market leading position
- Establish Astound as brand leader in the UK, driving awareness via targeted press coverage, delivered in core media titles as read by its prospects
- Leverage customer case studies and awards to drive ‘referenceability’ within the market and the media, showcasing what Astound’s solution can deliver to retailers and brands
- Support and highlight its extensive network of technology partners – working closely to create co-branded content including joint case studies (Mulesoft), webinars (Worldpay and Klarna) and brochure content (Mulesoft, Amplience)
- Profile its leadership team – across its key divisions including Agency, Consultancy and Technology – via thought leadership and speaking opportunities
- Support their PR activity in the Middle East, Spain and Portugal utilising our network of partner agencies
- Work as their content partner – creating branded assets including brochures and reports supporting their insights, sales and marketing functions
- Oversee an extensive awards programme to showcase breadth of Astound’s digital commerce capabilities and extraordinary track record of success
Standout media coverage in Tier 1 titles including Drapers, Vogue Business, The Industry, Fashion Network, The Retailer (the British Retail Consortium publication), Econsultancy and Internet Retailing
Shortlisted for seven industry awards alongside client partners including boohoo, Revolution Beauty, Halfords. Winner of the 2020 National Technology Award for Tech Growth Business of the Year.
PR launch for their Spain and Portugal office, including coverage in the largest financial and news publications (Cinco Dias and El Economista) through our partner network
Astound Commerce/ Worldpay/ Klarna joint webinar hosted by retail expert from Fieldworks
Terry Hunter, CEO Astound Commerce UK and MENA, said, “Fieldworks know the industries we work in so I rely on them to craft the right content and messages that will reach decision makers and influencers. We are growing fast so I also appreciate that they are always quick to help my team take advantage of new opportunities.”